Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hari kanak-kanak and hari anjing anjing xD

I had breakfast/lunch at the rumah kanak-kanak in OUG. We have Rm50 coupon which is too much for us. I ate Melaka Kari Mee and I drink 2 cups of lemon juice. The ais kacang sucks. Really sucked. Then I used RM8 coupon to buy a contact lense case set. We went home later.

Then we went to dog's farm after 30 minutes home. The dogs farm is located at Kundang, Sg.Buloh. Its in a very very deep area. The dogs here are abandoned. So the owner of this farm [Sabrina] adopted them and give them a better living place rather than get abused by their owner. The dog I see here is much more better than the Mocha, my cousin's dog. He is a spoilt dog, you have to know. Well, a female dog named Cash, was abused by her owner. The owner of hers use rubber band to tie her mouth so that she won't be able to bark as the owner said she is very noisy. This is just an example. There's many other dogs who have the exact same consequences. So they ended up here. They seem much more happier staying here in a one big happy dog-family. There are more than 100 dogs here. All abandoned. There are also a few Pulau Ketam's dogs here.

A dog, named JoJo, is a three-legged dog. Because his leg was crushed by his owner's car tyre. So his owner sent him here after seeing him in that condition. See how pity they are. There's another 1 without jaws. Because he was beaten by a group of Indonesian guy in a particular site. He was helpless so he lost his jaws. Later, he was sent here. He can only eat soft foods.

The owner of these dogs, they can just simply throw their dogs away when they had problems or sickness. They don't really cared about the matter faced by their dogs. I took some picture of them but I didn't post it here.

Alright, thats it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment