Monday, May 11, 2009

I am stuck !!

This morning I was standing behind the assembly because I was waiting a place for me to sit. Then I felt somebody poked my back. I turned and I saw him, which was named 'X' by me, Choong Chin Aun was his name actually. Today was the 'Sweet and Sour day' in my school. The program is mainly for the students is SMKPBP[1], and the members in the club will send sweet or sour candy to a person. [Bought by another student]. They have various size and you can write a note to the person you delicate to. I received a pack which is a cup and contain some sweets. There is a note written: I Love You Forever. It is from my boyfriend. I don't feel surprise when I receive it.

Why will I stuck between Chin Aun and my boyfriend? What can I do.. I can't avoid anyone now..
I admit that relationship between me and C.A is not just a friend. We both have special feelings on each other. Well, we are not platonic after all.. So I can't blame myself because I can't control my feeling what. But what I am stucked is that my boyfriend knows about us but he didn't stop me nor feel angry for what I'm doing. Maybe because he is trying to act nothing but actually he was feeling sad inside. I know he doesn't like it but I can't control myself.

Somebody tell me what to do?? Actually.. I really have no conversations with my boyfriend. We talk for a while and we will automatically stop. We are not like we used to be. We are far far away from last time.. We both know whats going on but we don't know how to settle the entire problem. We just let it happen, let it be. This will not gonna be a happy ending.. I know that..
This is very confusing.. I don't even know what to do.. I can't stop myself to talk to C.A..
I didn't thaught of breaking up with my boyfriend too, so I was like standing in the middle of them.

C.A didn't do anything to me, example: telling me that he likes me or whatever. He just make it normal but different than FRIENDS. He once invite me to his home to study too. I just smiled but said nothing cause I don't know what to do. And I don't dare to do anything now, I don't dare to guess whether he likes me or not.. I just want to be friends and I know I can't go beyond this point. But, the way he treats me.. Make me confuse and scared.. I like the way he talk to me, the way he play with me, and I just don't wanna reject all this. I want this to continue in this way. I know I am selfish.. I can't control myself..

I trust, I trust that time will make this flow away someday.. I know it.. And I'm waiting for that day.. So I'll know my final answer.

1 comment:

  1. Duno wat to do?
    I duno M i rite o not...
    But Y dun u try to settle it?
    Juz tel ur BF
    MAy u r rite cz u duno the X like u mou..
    BT.. U oso dun like ur BF d...
    together oso no point...
    长痛不如短痛

    hehe...
    ME HOU CHI HAI GAM..
    XD

    Dun sad~~
    B hapi..

    ReplyDelete