Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A good start..

dToday i overslept. I sleep at 3am last night. [Monday night]. CCA accompanied me from 10pm-3am. My boyfriend sleeps at 9.30pm last night. Because I'm revising and I don't wanna be alone. So I decided to find someone to accompany me. I can't really remember his number because I haven't get my phone back from the school. I dialed but nobody answer. So I sent a message to that number ans ask whether is that him. I have no reply, so I thought that its not him. About 45 minutes later I got a call from an unknown number. And I know its him. I didn't answer but I went upstairs and I call him again in my room. He answered and I know I am right about his number. *haha* He told me that he was playing basketball and unavailable to answer my call. Then he asked why I called him. I said I've forgotten and ended the call. Later I use my father's phone to sms him. He asked why I haven't go to bed and I answered that I'll be studying until the next morning. He replied me and said that he will stay accompany with me until I sleep or the next morning! I am so happy to hear that. He claimed that since I am studying, so he will revise his Additional Mathematics too! He too added that I inspired him to revise as he don't have the mood to study recently. At 2am sharp, he said he is tired and he wants to get a nap so he asked me to wake him up an hour later, which was at 3am. But before that, I told him that I was hungry but nothing to eat. He asked me to eat and begged me not to starve myself at this middle of the night. He soon fell asleep and I was resting and I am reading a book titled 'True Singapore Ghost Stories'. I called him at 3 but nobody answer. I called twice but it still the same. So I sent a message and he replied me telling me that he woke up already. But later, he didn't reply my message. =[ So I sent good night and I was asleep too, as I am real tired. So thats why I overslept today. =] Nothing special happened today in school but just feeling stress. Because I never stopped writing from the first period [7.55] until 1.05.

After school today, I didn't see him as I am still wondering whether did he come to school or not. I went down through gate B and I told my BF that I will be waiting for my father to come to take my phone. So I go up again through gate A. I haven't call my father to come yet because I was hoping to see CCA. But I don't know whether he is there or not because ts Tuesday today. I decided to wait. I sat there waiting for nothing, without any reasons, just sitting there quietly and hoping for the best.

I've waited for 40 minutes and I saw Form 5 students coming out 1 by 1 but there's no sign of him. When I'm feeling to call my father, I saw him walking out. I was stunned and full of hope. I acted silly and asked why he is there as it was Tuesday today. He said he's got classes from Monday-Thursday every week.

And we talked about everything HAPPILY. He then asked me to see his basketball competition this coming Saturday at 6pm. At 3pm, we both are so tired and then he ask me to call my father to know when he will be coming. I called and my father is coming already. Then I walk him out until the end of the lorong and he invited me to his house next time if I stay. I smiled and I walked back to school.

1 comment: