Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Unbelievable..

Today was 20/5/09, Wednesday. You know what? I reached at school at 9am today! Overslept. paiseh la... And... Today I went to CCA's house. Actually he's been inviting me for thousands of times already. But I didn't go. But today, I brought strawberries for him because he told me that he don't eat vegetables, strawberries and kiwi. So i brought him strawberries. But I didn't hand it over to him after school. He went home straight away after school. And my cousin sent a message telling me that she's not coming to fetch me. Then I sms CCA around 1.50pm. I told him I was still in school. Because I have nothing to do. He called me with his father's phone and ask me if I wanna go to his house or not. Then I said ok lah.

His house to our school is about 1 km away, its quite far actually. But he ask me to wait for him in the Seven-Eleven. He walked out from his house and meet me in the Seven-Eleven. We then walk to his house again. After we reach his house, I sat down and I give him the strawberries. He looked at me in surprised. I force him to eat because I want to see his expressions. Well, he looks like a small kid that being forced by their mother to drink water. Its really very happy spending time with him. Actually I quarrelled with my BF today and I didn't see him today after school.

After that I went to his room. We did nothing but just chatting, okay? We talked, pillow fight-ed and played his hair. So childish man. And then he showed me his dog. He got a shih-zu and another big dog.

His father is quite a nice one. Friendly and good. He fetch me to Tesco at 4pm because I need to buy something for myself. I said goodbye and got down. Quite a happy day too.

Got to go, bye~!

1 comment: