Yesterday CCA invited me for a movie. 'Night at the Museum 2' He invited 1 of my friend too. I was thinking whether I should go or not.. I wanted to watch the movie.. But I don't feel like watching with him. Because you know lah.. I just broke up and I don't want other people to talk about me.
Today was the last day of my exam. I had Geografi, PSV [2] and PSK. After school, I was waiting for my friend but I saw CCA walking down. He walk towards mt and he bend down to talk to me. That time, he was talking gently to me. I felt my heart sank down. Then I went to IOI.
I ate in Old Town. Then CCA called and I met him in the GSC. We bought tickets and we went in at 2.25pm. We watched 'Night at the Museum 2'. I was cold in there. He asked me is it I am cold and he grabbed my hands. But he let go my hand later. I don't feel like holding his hand cause I am not his girlfriend. Plus, there's another friend sitting beside him so I don't wanna do something like that.
We watched until the end. Quite nice and funny. I like movies like that. After that I went to popular and buy a book titled 'True Singapore Ghost Stories'. It costs me RM16.00. I went home at 5 or 6 like that.
At night, he called me. I felt disgusted in him now. You know, he was kind of a good looking guy, tall, and good in studies. Many girls admired her. I admit. I am too.. Not that kind of admire.. Just that I have special feelings in him just like I described earlier. But now, he made me feel disgusted. You will never know what he said on the phone. I started to feel like.. Everything is like... Planned.. You know.. He planned everything and do it slowly to achieve the goal.
Its like.. Good at first but he will takle you slowly. Alright, back to the phone call. He told me something about sex. He claimed that the Dream Girl he wishing to have is C-cup, nice body, tall, slim, beautiful, medium haired, good-hearted and good in SEX. I was stunned. But I have to choice, I don't know what should I response to him. You know? He even said that he is strong in spinal cord muscle. Because he wants to give his GF 99! I shut-up and said nothing.
What do you feel in him now? huh? I felt like he is bin-tai want lah. I don't wanna get near to him anymore. I told myself. But can i do it? Or just be friends with him. Do no go beyond FRIENDS. Just friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment