Thursday, May 07, 2009

I started to like him... But I know its not love

I met him since April, name him as X. At first he will just greet me 'Hi' if he sees me. We didn't talked much.. One Monday, [27/4/2009] while i was waiting for my cousin to fetch me, as usual I will be sitting at the bus stop. He, walked towards me and asked why I am still there. And I explained that I am waiting for my cousin to get me. He kept on talking and he seems to enjoy the conversation very much. One of my boyfriend's friend saw us and he eventually hated X, who was talking with me that time. I was like: 'So what? Why would you want to care who i talked to? You're not my boyfriend right?' Later he told my boyfriend about it then me and him started to argue. Well, lets get back to X. He said he's got extra classes at 3.30pm so he had to get back into the school. The day looked gloomily as it will rain. He asked about the basketball competition and we talked about that. I'm glad that we won't feel boring even if we are talking about sports. Around 2, the sky started to rain so he said we should head back to school. While walking, it rained heavily and he use his hand to cover my head so that I will not get wet. Then my boyfriend's friend saw that again and he stared at us angrily. We then talked about everything. At 3, my brother came and I went home. I admit, that when I was talking to X, I feel very comfortable and happy. Because the things we used to talk is interesting. Unlike my boyfriend, he like to talk about his gang, people's car and others.

I can feel a gap between me and my boyfriend. He is not what I wanted him to be. He is not my type actually.. After my boyfriend knows about X, he would always stay at school to prevent me from talking to X again. Wednesday, [29/4/2009] he accompanied me until 4.25pm, that day was the worst day ever. Because we talked crap and acted happy. Both of us actually are feeling very awkward and unhappy. On Thursday, [30/4/2009] my boyfriend and me stayed at bus stop. I have nothing to talk to him as our distance is getting further, so I decided to get back into the school. X usually stays at school on Monday and Thursday. His class is 3.30pm on Monday and 4.00pm on Thursday. And he's got extra class until 1.40pm. But that day X went home. So I waited alone and i talked to Jeff, [5F] and the prefect from [5A]. Later that my father came and I went home.

The next Monday, [4/5/2009] I stayed in school because I am avoiding from my boyfriend and I wanted to talk with X. I was waiting at the 'Ruang Pembaca' because he asked me to. Later we sat at there and started to talk. We went to the canteen and he ate sandwich. We talked something deeper compared to last week's. He don't care what people think about him and he just be himself. Around 2.45 I asked him to leave as his class are at 3.00. He said his teacher always late for class. So we walked back to the 'Ruang Pembaca' and it was 3.20pm already. I tell him to go and he said it was too early. 'So early meh' *haha!* I laughed and said, 'You go first lah, I will be waiting here until 5'. Then he asked me for the phone number and I gave him. He saved my number, said that he will be back at 4.00pm and hope I am still there. I sat down and I realize just have to wait for half an hour as it is 3.30+. When I look at my phone, the accessories I used to hang is GONE!! It has my name on it and it cost me RM8.00! I haven't even use it for 2 weeks. *aww*. Jeff came down and talked to me again. We both talked and X came back. He said 'Good lo, got people accompany you' then i just smiled to him. After about 20 minutes, Jeff said he has to go. I was once lonely with X again. I asked him when will he go home, he said he will wait for me first. So we continued to talked for a short time and a girl named Xiao Fen came and talked to X. It was my first time meeting her and she is quite friendly, she is wearing baju kurung, not very tall and beautiful. She talked to X and she asked why he is still there. He tried to avoid her question and he said he is waiting for her. And after a while she keep on repeating the same question for three time, and finally, he answered that he was waiting for me to go home first. And she said, 'thats why la. its impossible to hear that you're waiting for me'. I smiled but remained silent. Xiao Fen's mother came and she went home. Later that my brother came and I got to go, I thanked him for staying with me and he said welcome. When my brother saw him walking out with me, he looked at me suspiciously. *haha* I said he just came out from 'kelas tambahan'.. he smiled and said nothing.

Wednesday, [6/5/2009] I went to my cousin's office and help her to calculate her worker's wages. He sms-ed me and asked whether I want him to accompany me or not. I told him I was in my cousin's office then we kept on sms until I tell him that I am running out of credit. Then we said bye and I continued my work.

Thursday, [7/5/2009] which means yesterday, I didn't go down to the bus stop. I told my boyfriend about it and and he said ' are you sure? STUDY ah?' LoL~ Funny.. But I felt weird and I miss him that time so I walked to the bus stop to search for him~ I don't expect to see X that time cause I taught he went for extra class. Well, I couldn't find my boyfriend but I saw Jun, and his friends standing hear the gate. And X too. Because my boyfriend is not there, so i searched for Xian Wei. I found her and she said X is looking at me *xD* I said 'aiyar, you think too much la' she smiled and said 'ok lah.. i got to go down.' Then i bid her goodbye and I taught of going to the bench near canteen. I was about to go and X called me and he walk with me until the bench. He said he have class until 1.40pm and will be meeting me after that. So i sat down and start my homework. Charmaine came talk to me about the other Ke Xin in her class, about my boyfriend and about other guy. Times really passes fast, because it is already 1.40pm!!! He came but he poked my arm *==* I was frigtened and I shouted. *LoL* Charmaine said she has to go and.. she wished me good luck between me and my boyfriend.. Thanks Charmaine *=]* and before she go, she smile to me and looked at X. We talked like we used to, and he was wondering why I don't go to library. Frankly, I hate school library. I feel uneasy there. So he tease me because of that *==* He kept on asking why why why. Because he is hot there. *Haha* We chatted and I asked him to help me for my geografi folio. He wrote it and later we saw Xiao Fen again. She sat down, talked and helped to write too. Later after she go away, I showed him my pictures and my IC cause I wanted to show him the difference between 12 years old and 15 years old. Then I went to the canteen and I bought a bottle of mineral water, 3 fishballs and 3 nuggets. When I come back, he was still looking at it and he use my phone to take picture of me. Later he use his phone to take again. I looked hungry in that picture. *LoL* I took his phone and he told me not to delete it but I said I will. He stared at me then I smiled back to him. I deleted that picture at last. He was doing his account homework and I was eating. While doing his homework, he stepped on both of my feet and smiled to me. When I sees him smiling, I eventually felt happy and smiled too. When I looked into his eyes, I feel happy and I will smile myself. After that while I was looking at the phone, a teacher, Fazlon saw our phone and she demanded for it. She wants our phone but we didn't hand it over to her. She told Encik Cheah about that and he came to seek for us. We were sent to 'Bilik Disiplin'. At there, he tried to help us but he said its because Pn.Fazlon, the penyelia petang, caught us, so we have to hand over the phone and call our parents to get it. And we have to apologize to her too. *Arrggg* we both was like 'are you kidding me?!!!' Its so unbelievable~ but we have to accept it. We go back and sat for a while, and we took our stuffs and then left that place. Later he went to his class and I go home.

Today, I overslept and I didn't go to school because I was not used to the alarm clock I use. And the worse is, it is running out of battery so the bell is not loud-enough to wake me up. I went to school at 2 something to see the pengetua which I hate alot!! But when I asked about the phone, she refused to give it abck to me *=[* I was like: 'I came this far for this?!' But I have no choice. So I have to go and wait for next week. Now, I realize that the rice my father bought, is FULL of ANTS! OMG~ Why is this happening on me?!

Well~ Got to go! ByE~

1 comment:

  1. huh~~
    So interesting...
    LIke see strory buk...
    HErm~~
    Mean U like X thn ur bF o~~

    Hehe
    If I were U...
    I thk I oso like X thn ur BF...
    Cz... U say ur BF juz talk bout gang gang gang n his fren....

    Hehe...
    I wan b bad ppl..
    I wan wish u n the X can together o..

    HApi always ya.. XD

    ReplyDelete