Friday, May 15, 2009

Tiring Day~~

I wore long sleeve shirt today~ Because I am going to Timesquare and Sungei Wang straight after school. Sorry *Hynn Hynn* HAHA.. I didn't call you because I going there with my brother and his GF. I need him to fetch me there ma. So didn't call you lo. Next time I call you.. Kay~ Today I rushed my Projek Kayu in Bengkel KH. I rush it because I was absent for 2 Fridays. After school, I said goodbye to my BF and I went up T508 and head to IOI while waiting for my brother to come and get me. I reached IOI and when I was about to step in the shopping mall, my brother called and asked me to wait him at the bus stop. I haven't even step my foot into the mall. [==]. I went in his car and we drove off back to Ampang.

We stop by at a petrol station [Shell] near a toll. I bought a bottle of mineral water and my brother bought 2 snickers, 1 pack of Kit-Kat bytes and 2 ikan bilis bun. We reached at Foong Lee's house.
We waited 25 minutes in the car for her.

Then we went to TS and I started to search for the bag I want. I can't find it~ [ =( ] Then I bought a pink colour shirt and we walked to Low Yat to eat desserts. *Kiwi Sago* , the name of dessert I ate. Then we went to Sungei Wang and we find it for nearly 1 hour. Well, we are not very familiar with that place. ^^

I found it finally. *yeah* I bought it with RM35.90. We then went to the sixth floor and I bought a shirt costs me RM29.90. I sms-ed CCA and asked him what he's doing. He replied ans said he's at IOI. Wanted to watch 'Angels and Demons'. He said its a story about christianity. Then we went home at 4pm something.

After that Joe FFK me as he promised to bring me to Sis Loo's house. I wanted to go there because she promised me that she will teach me maths for the coming exam. Because I am sleeping from 7pm-9pm, he woke me up at 8pm plus and ask me to go out with him. As I am blur-ing, I followed him out and then we ate steamboat opposite to IOI.

No comments:

Post a Comment