Yesterday didn't post blog because both of my brother was conquering the PC. Even though we have more than 1 PC, but we share the same modem. I think we should get the wireless router huh?
I've made some muffins for my mother. It is blueberry muffin. Lucky that it didn't end up like the chocolate muffins I made before this. Its white in colour, and purple spots everywhere. I bought this at the bakery shop in Bandar Puteri, it costs RM13.50. When I bought it home, I just have to mix it with 200ml water, 625g eggs, 350g of oil and the muffin mix. Its called muffin mix because it contain everything that is needed. *haha*
My brother helped me but he gave up in the middle. Because he said he wouldn't have to buy present if he helped. Even if he doesn't he still won't buy present what. Alright, I put them in a big tupperware. And.. what really surprised me....
My mother ate 3 muffins in the same time!! So happy to know that she likes my muffin~
But she said that its too sweet.
I thaught of going to Timesquare to buy new bag because mine are already spoilt. But I have no transport to go there.. Lets wait until Fenny gets to bring me there.
huhu~~
ReplyDeleteSo jeolous u ar~~
Wit mumgan qing so gud...
Go TS muz cal me o~~
XD
NO SAturday la..
Saturday I very busy de...
hehe