








Its a fun time today! I went to Bao's at 2pm and we sat down to talk, while waiting for the others to come. At first we have 5 peoples there =] After that they went to Tesco and Chuii Mun, Seven and I went to the swimming pool.~ I took some pictures in Bao's room.
It was happy though. But when the girl came. The party was ruined. So sad to say but she totally misunderstood me. I don't understand why but I don't give a big damn about it. Can I? I am innocent I did nothing wrong. What the hell happened to those girls? They just hate me witout a good reason. Calling somebody to smack me? I don't know what the hell I did and if I know, I am not going there. Whatever, conclusion = party without her is WAY TOO MUCH BETTER AND MERRIER.
哎呀呀~
ReplyDelete不要想了拉..
想了,
也没用的阿~