I went to school as usual, but today it was my dad who fetch me to school because my first brother hasn't come home since yesterday, because he went out to study with his friends for the coming exam. Seven was absent for two days including today. She was sick. 39 degrees. I wonder is it H1N1? I asked her to stay at home and don't come to school.
Honestly, I hate him and I hate her. Acting cute everywhere and tries to make everybody fall for her. Whatever, she'll know soon.
I have a class later at 2pm, Pn. Choo asked me to go. I guess she was hoping that I could improve my English, since my English is not good. I did literature. Dr'Jekyll and Mr'Hyde.. The title is 'which event that you think is suspenful' and another one is 'which character you think the most interesting' Lucky that I know how to do it.
I went home and I fell asleep without my bath. Perhaps it was too tired because I only sleep for 3 hours last night and stayed in the school until 3pm. I woke up at 7+. I went to bath and went out to have dinner with Joe and Fenny at the steamboat's place. I had a chocolate bubble tea which I like it a lot and another lychee bubble tea.
My dad and my mum will be going to China tomorrow. Its a company trip. They don't wanna go because they are afraid of H1N1 but they had to.
No comments:
Post a Comment