Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ツ Snooker? How? ♥

♥ Know what? That girl, I don't fell like mentioning your name in my blog because I taught of giving you some respect. And please would you respect me because you look like a bxtch. Stop saying stupid things behind me and don't you think I don't know you are saying me. I did nothing to you and no more jealousy. Perhaps you are jealous because I am **prettier than you? *wink* Sorry I gotta tell you that I am INNOCENT!! Don't simply offend others, small girl. 'Underdevelop' brains. You may find this rather offensive, but I can tell you that I don't care at ALL. Don't think you're the queen because you are very TINY. Tiny miny. Don't act big boss because of your boyfriend, little slvt. If any reader find this inappropriate, you may leave, because I meant to show her this, not you.

♥ Gosh. I am disappointed. I scored 34/40 in my English. Maybe I am too high expectations or over-confident. I taught I could get at least 37 but I failed. I smells bad today in school, perhaps it was my shirt after all. I ate fried rice in my school today =] although haven't recovered from sore throat. After school, Bao asked me to join them on Friday. To snooker~ But I don't feel like going leh.. Because I wasn't really pro at it and I don't like those places at all. I can play because I played since I was 6 years old. But still not pro because I don't play often. Just sometimes. So I can't play accurately. They taught I am pro at it because they knew I played since small. I am just a girl that knows how to play. Depends what is my mood. I wanted to reject her but I don't know what to say, actually.

♥ I had porridge for my lunch as my daddy don't know what to eat and of course he's lazy too. I read April's blog just now. Her blog makes me taught of my grandma. I have to blame myself. Because I am not a good granddaughter.. She loved me like she love her child. I love her too. But I am too careless for not knowing that she is sick that day. 4 days later I lost her. My only grandmother.

♥ My mood hasn't been good. I hate the girl, [another girl] its not hate actually. Just dislike her. Felt uneasy with her fake attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment