Thursday, August 13, 2009

♥ ♥ Blue eyes... ツ

A group of Malay boys in my school would call me 'Mata Biru' whenever they sees me. Because I wear contact lens =]

I got my Science paper finally, after waiting for 4 days. The result was 58%. Kinda disappointed, but because I didn't revise, so I accept my marks. It may seem unbelievable but I am the highest. But you know la, 3I okay?

Talked to Bao, kinda funny to talk to them. Like to joke. 'You're beautiful' xDD 'Pretty woman walking down the stairs' =D

Basically, I almost get all my papers. Ah, I thought of something that happened today. My classmate, failed his exam. He felt very sad and turned moody suddenly. He don't wanna talk to anybody. Perhaps he never fail his science before. I told him not to be too sad about it and do better next time but he didn't wanna give any response. Finally when the class ends, he asked how much marks I got. I was like: weird??

These are my marks for Trial PMR :

Bahasa Melayu : 89%
Science : 58%
Sejarah : 32%
Geography : 80%

Others, I will get by next week. I owed Sandra RM45 since last month, I think. Haven't return to her because I have to ask from my cousin first. She owe her, not me.

11 comments: