It seems that life is very short. For me, I think that we should enjoy our lives and do whatever we want before we regret. My aunt was rushed to Pantai on Monday night, 3/8/2009. She was attacked by H1N1. And now, she is in koma and will be quarantined. Doctors says her case was serious. She was inserted to total of 5 hose into her body. Mainly 2 hose were inserted in her lungs to fill in the potion clean the virus in it as it was covered with virus and she can barely breathe. 2 into her kidney, to discharge urine and other waste material. There's another hose for her to breathe. As for now, I am appreciating my life, my family's life and my friend's. Life is way too much important for us. Nothing can replace life after death. As here, I will cherish every moment with the important person in my life. I sincerely hope the best for you, aunt Karen, get well soon. Wake up and play mahjong. Cook more curry/prawn mee.
I had KHB_ERT, Science paper 1 and 2 today. It seems like I will fail my science.. So hard weih.. KH ok lar~ boleh tahan~
No comments:
Post a Comment