Wednesday, August 19, 2009

♥ Forced to do homeworks `

There are 23 students come to school today. I taught that teacher will not start their lesson because most of them were absent. I was wrong.. When teacher came in, they will scold us and force us to do homework like we owed her. During WBS, I watched National Geographic channel. Title for Naked Science today is about galaxies, universe and existence of aliens. Scientists believes that we are not alone. There are living things/smart creature in another galaxy~ Nice topic. I liked it =p Hope to know more~

They claimed that our school is not infected and its nothing but how come every teacher are wearing mask? If they wanna prevent from infected, why can't we? Rubbish.

Sejarah killed me. Listening for 3 period and doing form 1's exercises. Basically nothing much happened today. Ah, my mum and dad went to KLIA this morning at 4am. They have to check in at 5. So maybe they will be having breakfast there or in the plane. But I think they will be sleeping in the plane =] Because they are tired~ Form Malaysia to China requires 4 hours. This morning at 6, my mum called me because she was afraid that I will be late for school. I love her >33 both~

I felt kinda weird because both of them are not at home. [untuk membising at me] *haha* But normally they will hang out and back home late. So the feeling is like they are -hanging out-. Sometimes they will stay at home. But recently they didn't go to Nihonkan or Bolton already.

Well~ good night folks. Gotta go already...

No comments:

Post a Comment