Sunday, August 16, 2009

Too bad..

I woke up at 10am. Is it early? I had breakfast with my mum, my dad, Fenny, and my uncle at Puchong Indah. We were talking about my 2nd aunty's case. [Which means my 2nd uncle's wife] Then when we were heading to Tesco, we received a phone call from my 3rd aunty. Telling us about my 2nd aunty. Remember the blog I wrote? My aunty was rushed to hospital because of H1N1? And now doctor certified that her brain is dead. Eaten by virus, I guess. So sad to know that by 3pm, if her condition stays like that, doctor will have to end her sufferings by taking out all the hoses that were inserted earlier. But the doctor have to get approval from the patient's family and they have to sign that certificate before the doctor do whatever he should.

I was told that my uncle and his family off-ed their phone so that the doctor will not be able to call them. I know they can't accept the fact, and they were waiting for miracle to happen. I hope miracle happens too. I hope the best. Even though I know that... that... is...

I watched badminton. Its final! Too bad, Lee Chong Wei couldn't make it and was eliminated earlier. I watched Lin Dan's match. Lin Dan vs Chen Jin. He won =] yay~ 21-18 for the first round and 21-16 for the second~

2 comments: