Saturday, January 08, 2011

Hi ??

hey yoooo.. how's life?
its 2011 ! x)


after so long since I blog-ed
I really didn't know what to write now. fml
I have always been planning-
what should I write when I come online but ends up forgetting it.

ya know, blogging is my passion-
but so sorry that I didn't keep my blog up to date.
because I got nothing to share !!
thats pathetic I know, so you don't have to tell me thx.

this is not what I want...
so I'm waiting for my friends to get car license and drive me out !
woohooo.
I hate myself for being a November baby -.-
that's life.
gotta wait till that very LATE day,
or probably later than that because-
I'll be busy as its during SPM.

and also,
I changed my playlist-
as it was ''Rosyln'', one of
Twlight New Moon soundtrack.
perhaps you already got boring with it-
its a mellow song okay.
so now I'm replacing it with another Twilight soundtrack !
''Flightless Bird''
I'll never get boring with it okay.



uhm, thats it for now?
Wtf*ck, sorry.
I really don't know what else to write-
I'm frustrated.

I don't know how many visitors I've lost already-
and probably already forgotten this page.
I don't care that one day,
nobody will come and read-
because I feel guilty when I couldn't produce an-
attractive/wonderful/meaningful
blog post or whichever that can make a visitor stay
but instead killing them with boredom-ness content.
SICKENING.

I'm done here.
bye.
kxinn.

3 comments: