hahahaha.
I will be suffering from bulimic* soon.
trust me.. fastest way to slim down. lol :O
I'm so fat that Imma bury myself so that nobody sees me.
or become a homely person, stay at home every single day
until I am.... fermented.
okay I hate what is going on to me now.
I wanna kill myself and die.
Imma bang the wall.
:'[
school has started for 2 weeks,
exactly 2 weeks.
I still remember when my brother first saw me
after being away for a month as I have worked
for VoIr Group of Company last December ;
he was like-
why the f*ck are you so fat now??
I'm like.. STFU -.-
be frank, I gained 4 kgs during the holiday
thank you for telling me I'm fat,
because I already know that.
imagine sitting in front the desk for 9 hours and 30 mins
when you only get 45 mins of break for the whole day.
now I know working in office is..
SO-NOT-MY-TYPE.
because of that ;
I have 'spare tires' now.
NOW !
T______T
it's not even there before I left....... :(
how does it feels like ;
when you couldn't do what you wanted to?
kxinn.
thx for reading this piece of crap.
kthxbye.
I'm done here.
I'm done here.
No comments:
Post a Comment