I keep quiet ; because I got no choice.
knowing you is not my choice.
sometimes I wish I could choke you.
if you're reading ; please continue-
because I want you to know
that I actually cried because of you.
it is heartbreaking.
I hate the way you treat me.
I know that I am younger than you ;
but that doesn't mean you're right-
I won't respect you because you're a..
FUCKTARD.
I'm sorry.
I hate you now.
why are you so selfish.
I have to beg you like begging for money
until I get to drive myself.
by that time I won't be needing you anymore ;
and byebye I won't beg you for a transport.
yeah you can burst off.
since you're selfish-
that live in a world on your own.
you can have what you want.
without me, interrupting.
happy?
pay me back my money.
it's not only about transport.
but I only know now-
that I need you because of your bloody car.
it's not that I didn't forgive you ;
or given you any chance.
or maybe it was me-
because my attitude is not that good sometimes.
but thats it.
I'm enough.
but I guess you don't care at all.
because you can ''earn'' and ''live'' and ''eat''
ALL BY YOURSELF.
bye.
kxinn
knowing you is not my choice.
sometimes I wish I could choke you.
if you're reading ; please continue-
because I want you to know
that I actually cried because of you.
it is heartbreaking.
I hate the way you treat me.
I know that I am younger than you ;
but that doesn't mean you're right-
I won't respect you because you're a..
FUCKTARD.
I'm sorry.
I hate you now.
why are you so selfish.
I have to beg you like begging for money
until I get to drive myself.
by that time I won't be needing you anymore ;
and byebye I won't beg you for a transport.
yeah you can burst off.
since you're selfish-
that live in a world on your own.
you can have what you want.
without me, interrupting.
happy?
pay me back my money.
it's not only about transport.
but I only know now-
that I need you because of your bloody car.
it's not that I didn't forgive you ;
or given you any chance.
or maybe it was me-
because my attitude is not that good sometimes.
but thats it.
I'm enough.
but I guess you don't care at all.
because you can ''earn'' and ''live'' and ''eat''
ALL BY YOURSELF.
bye.
kxinn
No comments:
Post a Comment