Saturday, January 29, 2011

=/

heyyyy <3
I changed my blog song eh..
its Sia - My Love.
from... Twilight saga : Eclipse.
you'll be, what? Twilight again
yeah coz I love it ♥♥♥♥
all my songs here is from Twilight !
I know it's a mellow song too.
like it or not, you have to!

so fast, its...
Saturday again.
CNY is getting nearer.

its funny ;
because I'm sick again.
I can play and fool with you-
or even laugh out loud today ;
but I can get sick the very next day.
without any signals.
they just come.
but they don't go easily.


I can sick once a month-
no doubt.


October last year,
I was sick during my final year exam.

even on my big day ;
29 November-
I couldn't do anything but sleep that day.
cool aite?

and on December..
I was sick again.
but I still went to office.
great.

now January-
CnY is few days later ;
I'm kinda sick already.

who wanna be my doctor?
you will earn like shit.

yeap, what can you do to help me ;
click on my ads so that I can use the money-
to go to clinic.
-______________________-

just kiddin.


talking bout this matter ;
I suddenly have the strong urge-
to have a boyfriend :P

let's have one :D
lol.


envy lah :/
why my friends all happily hooked up :O
hahahhaha
somebody please come and knock my door-
:D

thanks. I'm lame.



byeee!
kxinn.


2 comments:

  1. so desperate? mau bf? hehe!! i find for u ! hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah loh sangat despo lah now!
    u find? ok! oh lol
    desperate ppl do desperate thing :X

    ReplyDelete