how you doin'?
okay its my friend's birthday celebration!
I only have two pictures in my phone..
so the others are in my friend's cam.
and.. we paid for three person man... Lol.
so the total is RM522.00 for 18 people.
ohh mm gee.
while waiting for the others ;I'm the tallest.. muahhaha
lee yen yee~
look's who is this!
hehe I told you.. :D

be frank I don't like eating here.
cuz its mem-boring-kan.
oh well..
my mood is pretty ruined by..
Jancoe Pie.
he messed up my soup.
with all the random things.
damn.
I changed the new one and still,
he is a mood spoiler D:
he ate RAW PORK.
rawr.
alright we loitered around puteri ;
don't know where to go-
like some stupid tour or something.
finally we went to Asia One cafe.
we literally screwed up the cafe ;
we were so noisy -
& taking pictures around.
and only half of us ordered drinks.
this is PakYin's.I hate mint. seriously :)
they'll hate us.
I know x]
kthxbyeee
kxinnn.
No comments:
Post a Comment