
the reason I'm here because..
a spider just scared the shit out of me
ok. quite frankly.
I'm afraid of spiders kay
so freakin scared.
they're stupid scary.
like, seriously.
please don't laugh,
ok. quite frankly.
I'm afraid of spiders kay
so freakin scared.
they're stupid scary.
like, seriously.
please don't laugh,
I'll let you taste whats a face punch
the story goes like this :
I was boiling hot water in the kitchen
in the midnight lah, makin some milo
then suddenly something was flying around my chest -.-
I thought it was like a mosquito or what
I tried to grab it with my hand
[what I usually do when I see mosquitoes]
and before I do so, I noticed the ''mosquito''
had VERY long legs.
I'm like wtfuck was that
I stepped back ;
like a retard, standing there don't know what to do
and immediately ''起鸡皮''
guess what. the spider was hanging its web from
the ceiling to my chest
and I'm totally unaware of that.
ninja meh. shit

my whole body itching now
feels like a spider crawling around my body
T_T
SPIDERS are the worst creature on Earth,
and ;
the worst creature of God.
*click to enlarge*
I just did a research on those damned thing
apparently they're called 'Daddy-long-legs'
yeah they have REALLY long legs.
like stupid LONG LEGS
and Google;
says spiders are mostly nocturnal
because their eyes are adapted to dark surroundings.
I know that -.-
they often scares me at night.
they have few names. like example
but they're still the same.
they're also known as house spider too ;
because they say a house spider is harmless -.-
I'm so gonna get a mantis
to eat all the cellar spiders up
before they infiltrate my room :@
or get a super-anti-spider-aerosol spray.
I wish there's one :(

I'm...
but
I'm afraid of spiders
and also...
butterflies.
okay.
FML.
I'm done here.
bye.
kxinn.
in the midnight lah, makin some milo
then suddenly something was flying around my chest -.-
I thought it was like a mosquito or what
I tried to grab it with my hand
[what I usually do when I see mosquitoes]
and before I do so, I noticed the ''mosquito''
had VERY long legs.
I'm like wtfuck was that
I stepped back ;
like a retard, standing there don't know what to do
and immediately ''起鸡皮''
guess what. the spider was hanging its web from
the ceiling to my chest
and I'm totally unaware of that.
ninja meh. shit

my whole body itching now
feels like a spider crawling around my body
T_T
SPIDERS are the worst creature on Earth,
and ;
the worst creature of God.
*click to enlarge*I just did a research on those damned thing
apparently they're called 'Daddy-long-legs'
yeah they have REALLY long legs.
like stupid LONG LEGS
and Google;
says spiders are mostly nocturnal
because their eyes are adapted to dark surroundings.
I know that -.-
they often scares me at night.
they have few names. like example
- Pholcus Phalangioides
- Pholcidae
- Cellar spider
but they're still the same.
they're also known as house spider too ;
because they say a house spider is harmless -.-
I'm so gonna get a mantis
to eat all the cellar spiders up
before they infiltrate my room :@
or get a super-anti-spider-aerosol spray.
I wish there's one :(

I'm...
- not afraid of small snakes
- not afraid of cockroaches
- not afraid of lizards
- not afraid of earthworms
- not afraid of rats
- not afraid frogs
- not afraid of centipedes
but
I'm afraid of spiders
and also...
butterflies.
okay.
FML.
I'm done here.
bye.
kxinn.

No comments:
Post a Comment