Refer to the previous post first. TQ ^^
Regretted for not taking more pics !!
URGH !
I was supposedly to wake at 7.30
Then gao dim
Only go to room 930
But guess what? I overslept
Insomnia lah last night. xP
I woke up nearly at 8
I changed purple dress
[since its a theme for today]
I went to room 930
When I entered the room...
And dressed nicely ALREADY
Only me
Haven't make up
Haven't comb hair
HAHAHAHA
Yucks =.=
The Heng Dai[s] is coming
And OMG I'm fugly
Luckily I only used 10 mins to make up
Pro? :p
Ding Dong !
They're here !
7 heng dai in total, including the Groom
We asked for money
Shouting 'we want money'
At first they gave us RM1 in the Ang Pao
*Aiyo, balik rumah lah kiam sap*
Keep on asking us to open the door
Wanna see us only negotiate
No way lah man
haha
But finally, we opened the door
After the ang pao :D
Boxers for them :p
Blow the balloon
And put inside your boxer
Wearing...
opps =x
Baloon !
1..2..3..4..5..6..7 !
After this..
We were giving instructions..
*spot me* :))
We asked them to dance
MACARENA
Then..
Answer question and..
Drink these :
There were other games too
But sadly I don't have the pictures
They're here !
7 heng dai in total, including the Groom
We asked for money
Shouting 'we want money'
At first they gave us RM1 in the Ang Pao*Aiyo, balik rumah lah kiam sap*
Keep on asking us to open the door
Wanna see us only negotiate
No way lah man
haha
But finally, we opened the doorAfter the ang pao :D
Boxers for them :pBlow the balloon
And put inside your boxer
Wearing...
opps =xBaloon !
1..2..3..4..5..6..7 !After this..
We were giving instructions..*spot me* :))
We asked them to danceMACARENA
Then..
Answer question and..Drink these :
- smashed chili soaked in hot water
- pure lime water
- concentrated sugar water
- pure bitter gourd juice / herbal tea
There were other games too
But sadly I don't have the pictures

No comments:
Post a Comment