12|6|2010
Hello ♥
FAT
Guests came one by one
Had to let them sign their names and pay AngPao
I saw you ehhh
I was waving to the uncle but you thought I was waving to you
Then.. 'Hi !'
Zz
Makes me feel like a noob
*Saw you and get excited then waved madly*
Brother, don't misunderstand
But I'm still happy to see you again la
Today is the last day seeing you
Too bad I can't go to Quattro ! Winter ! ARHH
Since I'm upstairs, Quattro downstairs !
I knew you wanted to talk to me la
Sorry la but you didn't
I was wondering why
The ending suck, man.
Suck, its embarassing
I'm just nobody
Hey I found the picture where we were dancing last week, in the disc
Gonna take it out la
FIFA.
OMG
Had to let them sign their names and pay AngPao
I saw you ehhh
I was waving to the uncle but you thought I was waving to you
Then.. 'Hi !'
Zz
Makes me feel like a noob
*Saw you and get excited then waved madly*
Brother, don't misunderstand
But I'm still happy to see you again la
Today is the last day seeing you
Too bad I can't go to Quattro ! Winter ! ARHH
Since I'm upstairs, Quattro downstairs !
I knew you wanted to talk to me la
Sorry la but you didn't
I was wondering why
The ending suck, man.
Suck, its embarassing
I'm just nobody
Hey I found the picture where we were dancing last week, in the disc
Gonna take it out la
FIFA.
OMG
No comments:
Post a Comment