I know I didn't blog for 3 days
Its like : WTF 3 days
I'm sickk of blogging
Nobody's paying attention to what I'm writing.
So, whats the purpose of posting it anyway ?!
FIFA world cup
Why chase the ball ?
Buy one for each of the players, then they don't need to chase it like this !
Such a happy ending
I'm bored =x
Sorry I talked crap
I actually learnt a lot after you left me
But I still won't gonna thank you for doing this
Its not you who taught me to be strong
Its me who got strong by going through the shits after-all
For those who think that I'm a good girl
Please, you really have to know me
Somehow I hate myself for what I have done
But still
I'm so scared to fall in love now
And honestly
Don't blame me because
I've turned into someone that sometimes pissed myself off
Please know me more before doing anything on me
HAHA
What?
Understand me first or else you'll regret
But I still won't gonna thank you for doing this
Its not you who taught me to be strong
Its me who got strong by going through the shits after-all
For those who think that I'm a good girl
Please, you really have to know me
Somehow I hate myself for what I have done
But still
I'm so scared to fall in love now
And honestly
Don't blame me because
I've turned into someone that sometimes pissed myself off
Please know me more before doing anything on me
HAHA
What?
Understand me first or else you'll regret
no no no
ReplyDeleteimma here to reading what you wrote :DDDDDDDDDD
haha? serious? so touching :D
ReplyDelete