23.6.2010
Hi peeps !
I'm a retard. Lol
always late to bed
and didn't sleep.
look at my eye
awww i hate this shit
Hm
Hi peeps !I'm a retard. Lol
always late to bed
and didn't sleep.
look at my eye
awww i hate this shit
Stopped blogging again ?
Not in a mood to blog
FML la
Add math and Chemistry FAILLLL
Physics and Bio pass. OH YEAH =.=''
A for BM.. Hoorayyy
But..
Marfuiyoh, seriously I have something I wanna tell you
F*CK YOU Marfui'yah bt Arshad
Your marking skill suck
You mark our papers based on skima jawapan
YOU FAIL
'Carry oxygen' and 'transport oxygen'
Whats the difference?
Carry betul
Transport salah?
*Speechless*
Changed song !
<[Love Like Woe]>
Off it if you don't like
Kinda noisy
Ekk. You changed. I wonder why?
But... Whateva !
I don't wanna care =(
Since you don't give it a damn too
But... Whateva !
I don't wanna care =(
Since you don't give it a damn too
Tell me you missed me
Because I do missed you too
No comments:
Post a Comment