..10.6.2010..
Alright !
This post has nothing to do with the title
Sorry, just wanna tell that I ate expired pills today
Today Imma post about the wedding night
The pics are finally out :)
I didn't take any of them
Because I was busy dancing
And eating !
HAHA
Yam seng period
Spot Me ;)
Sweet ~
Didn't really make upFirst time attending wedding dinner
without making up :|
What am I doing?Emo-ing? lol.
I'm drunk? xD
wopps. =x
Food..Food..Food !!
Oliver and his cute baby girl :)
Hello o.OBut actually..

I was drunk
ABIT drunk only
Had a little bit of wine
Tired :)
After this, guests are invited to dance
Bride and groom were asked to demonstrate
And others were urged to find a partner to join the dance too.
How romantic for couples right :(
Suddenly, someone came over and asked me for a dance
I didn't even think of it before
That I will be invited
Hehe
Anyways, I'm happy because the guy who gave me his hand
Were one of the heng dai[s]
Well, gentleman lah him
So much different compared to the others
Sorry, I don't know how to dance :D
He guided me along the dance
Don't misunderstand, readers,
He has a girlfriend already :)
If I'm not mistaken XD
But there's one more.
HAhahahAHa
I'll be seeing him again on this Saturday, 12/6
Peace :|
I left the ballroom at 11.30pm, with my uncle
Luckily, because if I don't, I will have to follow the heng dai[s] for second round
Because my uncle didn't know that he was supposed to fetch me back to the hotel
If they left without me
I don't know what to do liao
By The Way,
ABIT drunk only
Had a little bit of wine
Tired :)
After this, guests are invited to dance
Bride and groom were asked to demonstrate
And others were urged to find a partner to join the dance too.
How romantic for couples right :(
Suddenly, someone came over and asked me for a dance
I didn't even think of it before
That I will be invited
Hehe
Anyways, I'm happy because the guy who gave me his hand
Were one of the heng dai[s]
Well, gentleman lah him
So much different compared to the others
Sorry, I don't know how to dance :D
He guided me along the dance
Don't misunderstand, readers,
He has a girlfriend already :)
If I'm not mistaken XD
But there's one more.
HAhahahAHa
I'll be seeing him again on this Saturday, 12/6
Peace :|
I left the ballroom at 11.30pm, with my uncle
Luckily, because if I don't, I will have to follow the heng dai[s] for second round
Because my uncle didn't know that he was supposed to fetch me back to the hotel
If they left without me
I don't know what to do liao
By The Way,
I ENJOYED THE WHOLE NIGHT
Cheers.
Chi Ling & Langdon
Cheers.
Chi Ling & Langdon

No comments:
Post a Comment