Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello Bloggers !

24/6/2010


My post today is about a girl in my class
No offense, but this girl hates me
Haha Lol
She, [Ch*r*l] and another friend, Ch*rm*ine
She really hates me, they talk bad behind me for like
I also don't know how should I say Lol
She adores Eunice, Trina and Elisa alottt
I think she wanna be like them, but she failed~
Pathetic, just be yourself lar.

Sorry to say this but can you please don't act..?
You hate me ?
Fine, go ahead but don't pretend that you're so so good with me?
What? I act like I'm smart and I try to teach people ah?
Hello, do you know what's going on ?
I'm the one who ask them, not teach
You jealous because they don't wanna mix with you is it
Its not my fault owkay


Omg, how fake you are to be my friend
Now I know what are you thinking la, hypocrite
You thought you bring Sticky sweet to school can make me beg you for it ah?
You think your food is really that precious?
Please, I can get it myself in 1U
Thank you I don't want your food
You're so funny
You hid your sweet under the table once you knew I saw it
You afraid I'll ask from you huh?
Thank you for hating me then

But I don't deny, Sticky sweet is really niceeee :D


Sticky Sweet ! :D


English paper !
Teacher said I didn't fulfill the conditions in the exam question
Therefore i get B+ instead of A-
How sad
Argh, never get B before
Missed PMR alot.
So easy to get an A for English

No comments:

Post a Comment