Sunday, November 29, 2009

생일 작업 !! Work on birthday .

Today, I worked like usual but I heard that Chun Kiat number 3 bought me a RM57 cake. He then threw it away after work. I don't know whether should I believe it or not?? I never had a look on that cake and I don't even know that cake actually exists. By the way, what I heard is the cake is sitting in cafe 96 fridge! It's unbelievable =)

He can set a story up right? Well, whatever! Because I don't even have a chance to eat it but what I think is, is he didn't tell lie, he should've give the cake to his friends or bring it home instead of throwing it away ==

Will update blog again. =D Bye Chun Kit number 1 xD good luck in Mizi.

Ate King's banana chocolate cake after work, with family =D Will upload picture soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment