Sunday, November 15, 2009

Self Service Counter - Too Hard..`

Yan-Jie put me to clean up self service counter today~ Tiring, because I had to clean up 3 service counter included - wipe away the excess slush from the slush machine, wipe the wet table caused by customers, clean the tupper ware that is fulled with melted slush.. wash all mop-es [I mean all-the-three-mopS in different corner].. Clean the pepper bottle.. Wipe everything thats on the tray!! And also.. Transfer alll the packs of slush from a tong to the freezer room.. *sneeze*~ Its really very heavy and it seems that people/boys/girls at there aren't that nice =[ because there's nobody would help me.

M.J seems reluctant to teach me at first, maybe because he's shy? Or because I'm new?? But he had to teach me, so we made out as friends at the end.

Today, I was put to lane 1 staff 1. Nehh~ Very easy job only lah.. Because there's only ONE lane to take care of and there's almost 4 people were also put to this lane! So I can take some time to stand aside for most of the time. And.. I did~ But I also done what I should before I decide to stand aside and act like a supervisor. When I was busy collecting used plates from customer, [its really busy] my head scarf flew in front, nearly covers my eyebrows due to the super cold and strong air-conditioner and my hair was like exposed at behind.. [Please try to imagine that]

I don't understand how funny it was until I saw some of the colleague gathering at a particular place and started to laugh at me and I quickly corrected my head scarf. I felt weird for it as I don't think its funny so I went to Reagan and told him about it. I asked the question too. He said he will be laughing too if he were the one who saw it. I was like pissed off. Then, xxxxx, one of the colleague who was laughing at me just now, apologized to me once he saw me walking to toilet. So did his friends, because they saw me 'complaining' to Reagan.

For me, xxxxx gives me a very unforgettable feeling. I saw him when I went there with my friend for dinner. Even though he is short for me.. =) But his look is not ordinary for me. Very special and I have a very deep-going image about him ever since somebody introduced him to my friend. I always wanted to talk to him when I started working here but I don't dare to and I don't have the chance. Maybe he don't really realized I was there. He was just so cool to new people.

He never take a look at me. So I decided to forget eveything and just do-my-job. Try not to be too nice to people. But things changed since yesterday, he seemed to help me doing my things without letting me know.. And I realized that he was looking at me sometime but when I looked at him, he will turn away and do his things. Finally he knew I was there.

I will look around just to find him sometimes xD. Today, I made a mistake accidentally and he was like oh oh ta ta oh. xD Then he started to help me out every time I have problem doing my job. =)

Best of luck to me.

And I am very clear that I can't go beyond colleague with any of them..
Because I will never find what I want here, and at this age.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment