Thursday, November 26, 2009

Difference between friends and I_________

Surprise to hear that what my friends commented about the Shabu-Shabu. This restaurant shouldn't be like that. Seriously they don't treat part time workers very well. I told her how bad it is. But her response was just too naive, for me. She said it normal and we have to be ready for what we'll face in order to work in THIS restaurant. LOL == And she said I shall have know that earlier before I enter this restaurant. She's pretty funny huh? Like we're born to suffer and we meant to suffer with only RM22.50 per day. No, things aren't like that. I think she thinks that it might be fun to work with loads of people. Its shameful for me as we don't have any thing to eat and drink as we work for 5 hours and sometimes until midnight. And also, BOSS here sucks, they think they have money and they can treat us like that, example : LIKE A MAD DOG. And also I found out that we, Chinese part time workers are worst-er than foreign workers because they can gain RM30 per day but ours = RM22.50 per day. Even I found a better place with a better condition and at least I was paid RM8 for 1 hour, so I might get RM40 for ONLY ONE DAY. Compared to my current job, its totally heaven and hell. Here, they include us 2 meals a day and we have free drinks too. Sad for HER.. =( Too bad.

Why can't I just express what I hate here? I still feels sorta depressed!

I don't mean to complain. Sorry if I offended you.

I didn't make it to my movies today. Turned out that Yong Pin has to attend tuition class and he's not able to for the movie. Well, SPM... I don't think he's telling the truth, because he told me about his tuition classes this morning, around 9AM but I found out that he messaged me at 3AM in the morning, and he's calling my name in the message.. But I couldn't reply because I was sleeping. Until I reply him at 9, he told me that he has to cancel our movie and go for tuition. But I think he wanted to cancel it already in the previous message at 3AM. Kinda disappointed because I wanted to watch Phobia 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment