Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hellosssss =) I'm back!

Hey there, I think most of you stopped reading my blog due to my laziness + I can't even ONLINE. That's the problem I quit blogging. Since I am back. I don't wanna say much about what happened in October and end of September. Let it be right?

I found out that I am hiding from myself recently. I think I've turned to someone I don't really know. Maybe because my shattered dreams and broken heart. I really thought I have the chance to appear on tv. Yeah, actually I do really have a chance to screen for advertisements. But due to some reasons, I was banned from my father. I don't really want to publish the reason here.

Well, so I am working for Shabu-Shabu currently. Start working tomorrow =) So I hope everything's gonna be fine. Best of luck to me.

Maybe I will re-post things that happened before this but just give me some time.. I gotta flash back, so it's not EASY.

No comments:

Post a Comment