Today I sleep at 8am in the morning and wake myself up at 5pm after my mom's call.
I am having dinner at the Ho Kee's. I reached at 5.45pm. When I was enjoying my food happily, I saw someone that I aren't supposed to see. Its him, Kevin, with 3 friends with him, passing by the restaurant in his white T-shirt. [Cina Apek's shirt] All-four of them wearing the same thing. I guess they are working together in another restaurant and they had just finished their working.
Ewww. Ruined my mood. My perfect mood for steamboat. But I regained my mood after a while. It's just sooooo irritating for me to see him there.
I ate like -ALOT- Hell yeah felt like I hadn't been taken dinner for centuries. No lah, just joking, because ever since I started working, I didn't take dinner anymore, so I ate like crazy today.
Once I got home, I sat down in front of PC and my tummy started to kill me for having too much chillies. I've been going to toilet twice --- And it will never stop until tomorrow.
I wonder why I can't take chillies? I will crap to die every time I ate those. =(
What happened to peoples around me and their parents??
Why don't these happen to me?
I want it to happen.
I want to talk to my mother, PROPERLY
Want to convince her, want her to believe me.
But she's reluctant. FML
No comments:
Post a Comment