Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tired`` Am I lucky or unlucky????

I don't have to sweep floor during my work today~! *wink* Pretty tired but not as tired as yesterday and Wednesday. ==

Damn.. I don't know what to say about today. Is it lucky or unlucky?? Unlucky thing is.. I woke up and found out that my face was bitten by mosquito and there's not only ONE mark on my face but SIX PINK MOSQUITO MARK. Can you imagine?? I brought those MARKS to work and I can tell it is really DAMN OBVIOUS`~ I feel embarrassing because people will think that I didn't wash my face! Oh my god~~ I really don't liked the feeling.. I will kill you.. MOSQUITO.

Lucky thing is I don't have to sweep floor already?? Since I have swept for 2 days and it is really tiring.. But today I worked in third floor and all the people I knew work in the 2nd floor. I didn't talk much and... Just do my job. Chun Kit asked me why I am so quiet and is it because I am paiseh. I answered NO but the truth is.. YES. Quite.

This Chun Kit.. I think he is the one that handed me his phone number.. Someday in Cafe 96. I'm not sure because the 'Chun Kit' that auntie said has ran upstairs. But I think its him.

No comments:

Post a Comment