Saturday, November 13, 2010

when I'm..

extremely down
I wanna shout like nobody's business


I don't know why ;
it's just the weirdest thing ya know !
its the feeling that I don't know how to describe,
when someone asked me to... ;(

and I know I'm not supposed to post emo stuffs here :@
I should post more happy stuffs here right?
guess what, I've none. fml to the max

by the way I'm going to Johor on December!
for a week? :/
ALONE.
going to meet my primary friends there :)
I'm like looking forward to it !!
she lives in Singapore lah :\


neh, I'm not gonna work ady :|
seriously, i hate my life -.- fml
why the hell is this happening to me?
I'm like trying to change something that is already fixed
that's why it won't happen -.-
I can't change it
I'm so sick of it LAAAAAAA.

no transport WIN
whenever I wanted to work
all I hear is ''no transport''
WIN.

I'm done here.
bye.
kxinn ♥



who the hell is Yoke Ling Liew ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment