ish
read every words CAREFULLY.
haha.
jk =]
its like what the hell its November already?
2010. fast as lightning
is this a good news or bad
time going so fast?
good thing is that I can graduate after next year :D
one year left.
can't wait.
have my driving license, fly where ever I wanted
bhroom.. bhroom..
but still, can only drive in January 2012. :(
its because my birth date in on 29th of November =[
they need around a month to approve thingy right?
or maybe I cant' even pass the driving part, gotta retake leh.
no its not bad but sad.one year left.
can't wait.
have my driving license, fly where ever I wanted
bhroom.. bhroom..
but still, can only drive in January 2012. :(
its because my birth date in on 29th of November =[
they need around a month to approve thingy right?
or maybe I cant' even pass the driving part, gotta retake leh.
bad news is that my parents are aging. :(
forever young lah!
I wish ><
2 months left
2010 has come to an end.
ok now I'm trying to recall a special event
that happened in every month
2010 has come to an end.
ok now I'm trying to recall a special event
that happened in every month
maybe not event, activities perhaps?
let us start from :-
DECEMBER
[what I remember only]
-.-
December 2009
was in GSC before going to work

watched Alvin and the chipmunks 2
and the other one was Treasure Hunter by Jay Chou
hella lame.
with Vyrus xD
haha lol
JANUARY
baked a moist chocolate cake with cousin
Loo Chi Ling ;
her wedding cake.
first time la
although looked quite ugly
(they don't taste good either)
what are the outer coat called again?
hmm. forgotten.
made of sugar -.-
FEBRUARY
I only remember CNY is on valentine's day!!
=D
retarded face. ._.
super sien face.
lol its because this was the 2356934 shot.
my bro is a noob photographer.
haha. lol. ♥
let us start from :-
DECEMBER
[what I remember only]
-.-
December 2009
was in GSC before going to work

watched Alvin and the chipmunks 2
and the other one was Treasure Hunter by Jay Chou
hella lame.
with Vyrus xD
haha lol
JANUARY
baked a moist chocolate cake with cousin
Loo Chi Ling ;
her wedding cake.first time la
although looked quite ugly
(they don't taste good either)
what are the outer coat called again?
hmm. forgotten.
made of sugar -.-
FEBRUARY
I only remember CNY is on valentine's day!!
=D
super sien face.
lol its because this was the 2356934 shot.
my bro is a noob photographer.
happy CNY :|MARCH
FYi
I was in hyper mood everyday throughout
the whole month
MARCH.
haha.

accompanied cousin Loo
to try on wedding dress in SS2?
of course I tried too lah
怕死嫁不出
wahaha.
that '♥' was to cover my bra strip
shh
APRIL
got a haircut
you know how long I didn't cut my hair?
hm, I think the last time I cut my hair
was November 2008 weh
till this year, April.
sambil buat curly hair F.O.C
Bao's mum saloon x)
MAY!
reunion with form 2 friends ♥
HB again =\
didn't get to buy her anything
was kinda rush sorry ><
JUNE
Cousin Loo's wedding.
so fast?!
Fenny & Me
JULY
Aunt's birthdayyy
no pics at her place.busy drinking Swing+Coke
haha lol
not really.
remember my last FB DP
where I have edited ''rachealicious ♥''
on the lower right.
thats when I'm in the car.
AUGUST
screwed
got myself so screwed for exambecause:-
- I was so sick during exam
- didn't study at all =\
- only thing I'm confident with is BM =D
SEPTEMBER
Study in IOI

but ends up in Red Box =\
only three of us yeah.OCTOBER
nothing happened in October
hahh
attended wedding dinner but didn't capture any
pictures
because the bride is sooooo far away
I don't even know who she is.
and...
went to gym!
no pictures too..
harap maaf-ya.. =D
OMG i like that red dress! :D
ReplyDeletei like that dress too. cun kan xD
ReplyDelete