Monday, August 02, 2010

Tonight - Tom Yam ♥

Chemistry teacher Ms.Kayatri won't be teaching tonight !
WoooHoooo :D
Going to eat tom yam tonight.. ♥
Eunice, Jia Xuan, Lou, Meeeee x)



I always want you to go there with me

*today, i posted an epic face of mine*
*looking sad?*



Had simple lunch - fried egg and bread
And for me, it tasted like heaven because I made it myself
I love cooking
And____ I wish you were here to share it with me :D
.ALWAYS WANTED THAT TO HAPPEN. ♥ D;
Tell me how was it and tell me its delicious !
I wish I can cook something for you to eat


Yesterday an error occurred in my blog
All my sidebars has been pushed to the bottom
But hey, I fixed it :P
I re-sized the pictures.


I had a nightmare today
It involves.. a crazy guy and two dogs
Bulldog and rottweiler
Chasing me. 0.0
I'm too stressed I guess. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment