well I'm not happy with it.
53 years of independence and 'they' are still acting like uncivilized monkeys
no difference with the word 'jahiliah'
read this
spare some time to read
what had happened on Merdeka Eve, which is yesterday.
saw you online yesterday
its hard to see you online, though
we chatted a while
but its not how we used to be anymore
you strongly disagree my personal message in MSN
well, that PM was about you. its just you
:)
you told me your experience in that new place
how you strive to be the best
you're the only human on earth that understands me the most
you're a very good friend to keep
but not a good partner.
you know what I need all the time
but maybe thats the reason I let go
because you know too much about me
thats why
there's already sparkles between us that time
but I chose to put out the sparkles
and ends up we have turned into strangers
well its just a random post from me
this morning I read all the previous messages that I kept since last time
and made me feel like posting this out :D
No comments:
Post a Comment