Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fairytale

hello
i'm backkkk :)
-4 posts today-





last Saturday
went to KLCC
I've been there since.....
ugh, never mind.
I couldn't recall.
went to Carlifornia pizza :P




fatty bom bom :P




Smoothies with whipped cream :))))
love it much much. haaahaa


Bolognese !
very big portion
I couldn't finish it.
damn !!!!!!


next stop : Haagen Daz
my Yee belanja. woohooo :)



this is paradise !
no joke
the name is 'paradise'
hah :)




and this banana boat
my favourite !
banana with caramel on the surface
wow wow wow
but this boat costs RM29
Lolllllll
I also can make myself lah xD
and... shit
I ate so much of fattening food
die die die
why mouth watering foods are always fattening?
damnnnnnn



bla bla bla
finish all the business there
I reached home at 5
rest for 1hour+
6.30 out to Joel's birthday party !
they said --- bring clothes !
I didn't take any pics la that night
because I'm wet like a wet dog



wasted.
but some of them took pics n video of us
playing and chasing around like...
SAKAI.
hahah, who cares if I'm sakai la
most importantly is I enjoyed
seriously I'm like a tomboy
good what :D




No comments:

Post a Comment