But the Mr.Add Math (idk whats his name) didn't show up
Guess what -
There was a relieve teacher for add math
And he looked just like a tanned Justin Bieber. lol
Damn lengzai la that fella.
ouch. Eunice asked him to go yamcha with us. hahah lol.
But after chatting for 15 mins ;
We left the tuition centre and went to tom yam store.
Don't care about the 'Justin Bieber' already, he didn't teach 1 la
Hahah :P
Besides he can get money leh after the class
FIVE of us went to the thai store ! x)
*Take a look again if you have forgotten*
This particular dog had gave birth a month ago
I thought it just went off
But today she came back ;
Carrying two puppy behind her
One of her pup looked exactly like my dog, Happy
I used to own two dogs, Happy n Lucky
But Happy ran away.
Maybe we gave him too much freedom?
I don't know how to train him, its our fault
But before Happy ran away, he diao-ed this female dog
No wonder the pup looked EXACTLY like him
Yes. exactly.
Happy's son lai de.
Haha
Makes me miss Happy so much la now.
Damn the pup.
So freakin cute.
Now I'm afraid that Vietnamese will catch the pup and eat it
Because I suspect Happy was eaten too. =(
Too much foreigner at my place.
unsafe ! x(
No comments:
Post a Comment