Friday, April 23, 2010

Tell me, Justin loves me. LOL. Gold Fish OMG

[23/4/2010]

Today, I didn't go go school again. say YEY
Imma tell you one more time
LOL
Paiseh ya
For fun only.
I-wanna-be-with-no-one
But Justin Bieber, hahahaha

Today went to KMPC Puchong
Lol.
This month I went there twice. !!
BOss.. consulted doctor twice eh
Spent Rm100+.
ZzzZz
And ate medicine.
Alot like @#$^*%. Haiz

I'm gonna die like Michael Jackson
Because my
life would depend on medicine
OMG
MJ.
Here I come with you ♥
AHAHAHAHA



Today after KPMC, I went to Tesco
Then McD with my dad, LOL
Sick till ulcer damn pain still go McD
I should really go die

Then I saw 1 guy sitting there waiting
For his friend I guess
But I didn't really pay much attention to him
I followed up the queue
In front me was another guy in blond? I think so
He then turned around and I was like... OMG.
He looked just fine from the back and..
He wears an extremely funny orange specs
LOL
You know like how de mou?
GAM YU LOU
HAHAHAHAHAH
Sorry yeah ='(
But you're so so funny
Then after you knew I was looking at you
You turned in front and removed
Your-so-called-GAM.YU-specs
Opps =X
Sorry LOL
Maybe you saw one lenglui looking at you
So you took it off
And act lengzai
MUAHAHA

You bought your food and ciaoz
Then you went to the guy I saw just now
Both of you staring at me, ahaha.
Scared de lah, don't look at me like that LOL
Today very Zi Lian
AHAHAHA =x


Then I bought 5-Green Ingredient
Yuck, Geli

These are
  1. -Green Pepper
  2. -Celery
  3. -Mini Cucumber
  4. -Mini Bitter Gourd
  5. -Green Apple

All these blend together and drink
Good for health ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment