Wah
What happened to me?
Feeling like no mood to blog at all
Maybe its because I have nothing to blog?

Sadly, I had a fight with Sheng
Yeah, we are far away
And didn't really contact each other
Is it because of me? Or him?
I'll answer, its both of us
Yeah I know
YOU ARE A REALLY CARING AND GOOD FRIEND
Well,at least used to be
And didn't really contact each other
Is it because of me? Or him?
I'll answer, its both of us
Yeah I know
YOU ARE A REALLY CARING AND GOOD FRIEND
Well,at least used to be
Now?
YOU CHANGED
Maybe its because of our distance?
You blocked my way
You told everyone that
I'm yours
By the way.. There's something I wanna tell you
I'm dumped... and ! I felt ashamed for it already
Could you just let me do what I wanna do?
And the most important thing :
I'm not coupling with you
I talked to Leon on the previous day
And I thought I'm gonna be okay
And I can see changes in no time
Because he knows what I'm thinking finally, but??
YOU?
Wanna lock me beside you
Do you know the way you're doing is selfish?
Please understand me
I beg you
I don't want to get new nicknames
Such as
Bitch, Hao Po and Courteous
NO, this is not going to happen I don't want others to say that I broke up with him
Then I couple his friend
I can't accept this bullshit
Just play your role as a friend
And I will truly appreciate you
We're close to each other,
But that doesn't mean that
You have the rights to do whatever you want
And step on the line
And to trespass the line
Also go beyond our line
Maybe its because of our distance?
You blocked my way
You told everyone that
I'm yours
By the way.. There's something I wanna tell you
I'm dumped... and ! I felt ashamed for it already
Could you just let me do what I wanna do?
And the most important thing :
I'm not coupling with you
I talked to Leon on the previous day
And I thought I'm gonna be okay
And I can see changes in no time
Because he knows what I'm thinking finally, but??
YOU?
Wanna lock me beside you
Do you know the way you're doing is selfish?
Please understand me
I beg you
I don't want to get new nicknames
Such as
Bitch, Hao Po and Courteous
NO, this is not going to happen I don't want others to say that I broke up with him
Then I couple his friend
I can't accept this bullshit
Just play your role as a friend
And I will truly appreciate you
We're close to each other,
But that doesn't mean that
You have the rights to do whatever you want
And step on the line
And to trespass the line
Also go beyond our line
Finally, M said indirectly [means posting this is MSN] :
Fuck you BITCH !!
Oh, its me!!! I know it is.
Fuck me, I'm bitch??
Fuck you then, Son of The Bitch..
Who are you to scold me?
Who are you to judge me?
Who are you to tell me where the hell I went wrong ?!!
Just STFU!!
Can you use your brain? Fucking retard
Lifeless gia
Aiyo !!
Gentleman abit la kawan !!
Admit it when you did it !
错就要认!
打就要企定!
Noob !
Sorry = Useless
Next time please use your brain to think
Before you act okay?
Because this is better than SORRY
Lastly
EFF YOU M
Sorry again for all these yeah
Wonder why I have so much troubles recently
Please let me express everything here, by posting on blog
When will all these go away? =(
Fuck you BITCH !!
Oh, its me!!! I know it is.
Fuck me, I'm bitch??
Fuck you then, Son of The Bitch..
Who are you to scold me?
Who are you to judge me?
Who are you to tell me where the hell I went wrong ?!!
Just STFU!!
Can you use your brain? Fucking retard
Lifeless gia
Aiyo !!
Gentleman abit la kawan !!
Admit it when you did it !
错就要认!
打就要企定!
Noob !
Sorry = Useless
Next time please use your brain to think
Before you act okay?
Because this is better than SORRY
Lastly
EFF YOU M
Sorry again for all these yeah
Wonder why I have so much troubles recently
Please let me express everything here, by posting on blog
When will all these go away? =(
No comments:
Post a Comment