Monday, April 12, 2010

Feared than loved

[12/4/2010]

You left
You are now in Singapore
To start a new life
Best of luck to you
I swear I'll never forget you.

I always envied couples that can stayed like damn friggin long
And lovey dovey
Hahah
When is my turn? Lol
Wth I'm asking effin lifeless question

Temptations to have a nicer body figure caused me unbearable pain
of gastric.
Due to the strong will of proving how happy I lived without him,
I made plans
I started a diet, improving myself in many ways and have more confident in myself
But because I want it fast, I'm doing it quickly, I made myself SUFFER
I woke up in the middle of the night, crying.
I have never suffered such pain

Why I make myself like this?
But I clearly knows that, we were not meant to be
FYi, I hate sweet talks now, yeah
You're no longer the one I knew since last year
No more hopes on you

Yes
I'm stupid
I'm silly
I'm naive
I'm immature
But, thats my nature
This is what I am
Too bad I have to tell you that I actually knows how to differentiate
Whats right and whats wrong

Don't think you're always right because you don't deserve to be treated right
Don't say you wanna teach me the facts of life
And don't tell me you are loyal, you don't flirt
Because that will be the most ridiculous shit I'll ever hear
SHAME ON YOU

You covers your wrongdoings by telling me where the hell I made my mistakes
And you said I don't know how to lock your god damned heart
You didn't even give me your heart, fuck u, hypocrite
I'm not experienced enough?
What are you then?

Finally I know how to fuck you and your lame excuses up
Last time, you owned me
You won all the games

I lose because
I loved you and
I listen to every fucking words you said
Now, I don't give a damn anymore because everything you told me was just
Stupid excuses to cover your sin.
Shit on you, asshole

-
-
-
-

Forgive my rudeness please
Thanks for supporting
And sorry for everything that has happened

No comments:

Post a Comment