I wanted to let go
I thought I did
Keeping him out of my mind do help me sometimes
But when I saw his display picture
I finally understand
That
Staying away from the truth doesn't help me at all
我一直满怀心事
如果可以
宁拖尘缘随水去,莫作多情催愁来
缘起缘灭
诺我肯潇洒放开
烦恼自然尽除
Yes, I don't know how to cry anymore.
I forgot how to.
I don't even feel like crying
Cause I know you're nothing
For me to cry
After I saw your picture, your status-es,
There,
I felt like someone's stabbing my heart
Its just that simple
Sour feeling
I could say
I know that
The one I'm waiting for will appear one day
To cherish me
And to love me
I will never give up
Definitely not you anymore
The one I'm waiting for will appear one day
To cherish me
And to love me
I will never give up
Definitely not you anymore
No comments:
Post a Comment