Saturday, December 05, 2009

Today = Unlucky. YOU'RE_A_RETARD

Fuck everyone, fuck the perfect little Li Bao ! She's a fucking piece of shit !! I hate her !! EFF YOU ! You're fucking retarded.

Well, I guess I have to start the story first~ Yesterday, I took my meds and went to bed at 9pm. But things don't go as I expected, I woke myself up at 2am and no matter how I rolled on the bed, I still can't fall asleep, until I sms-ed Han Ming to accompany me. He says he just settled down from BBQ~ So you're in a good mood huh? We stopped sms-ing until 4.37am. He needs to sleep ! Unlike me, I'm quite abnormal. Maybe I was used to live a vampire life, so I wake up automatically at midnight and I'm active at that time.

I stay awake until morning, and went to had breakfast at food court. And then I played Cafe World once I got home from my meal. I played for hours then I thought of getting some rest as I will be very tired at the work place if I don't rest. But once I lye on the bed and tried to close my eyes, my mind is thinking about facebook, blogspot.com, and other stuffs. I can't even sleep at all. So I went to computer again. Until 5pm, I get ready for work, still not yet tired at moment but I feel bored to work. Because I still haven't recovered from my sickness, having my left nostrils stucked for my whole work time. Its a disaster. I called in at 6.30pm, because I gotta accompany Kiddo and Mun to eat. I didn't eat after my breakfast at the food court.

I was put to Line 4 staff 1 today, which means I have to face the damned Li Bao for 5 hours plus. Mun and Kiddo - was put under Yan-Jie at the second floor.

Its 7 pm and I started to feel dizzy and tired and sleepy and hungry ! Aww~ Too bad I can't eat during work. I am tired, trying to stand aside for a while, hoping to rest, but I cursed a man when he asked me to bring him some chillies. I told him that he can take the chillies himself at the self service counter. NOOB

Later, I was put to keeping the cover\cloths tongs to kitchen and wipe the rack. That's it for today. But the worst thing happened. The DAMNED Li Bao instructs me to do this and do that. Like she can rule the world just because she's just a TINY MINI SUPERVISOR. Because Yan-Jie is leaving soon, so she will be promoted as the only one supervisor and she is in charge of us.But that doesn't mean that she can rule us !! F U C K ______ O F F``

She asked me to keep all the tongs at 10 pm. Then I told her I was about to keep them, she said, wait for a while, customer is still here, about 10 minutes later, she said to me : 'Leng Lui ah, why you didn't keep all the tongs? Put it in the kitchen ma! You want who to help you? Or you want to keep it tomorrow? W.T.F ? You are the one who asked me to wait, and now you are the one who shouted at me?! Are you fucking retard? Just STFU okayy

A customer gave me a quarter of his birthday cake. That cake is quite huge, so the quarter of it can make me feel really really full. MAN ! Thank you ! I am suffering from gastric and the cake can cure me, to my perfect health ! But Li Bao rush me to call out after the cake was being put into the fridge after 10 minutes. W H Y ?!!! Before I receive the cake, she don't even want me to go, keep ordering me to do this and that.. N O W ?? You rush me off just because you want to eat my cake.. T_T

FUCK YOU !!!
I HATE YOU !!
DAMNED RETARD BITCH !!
PUKIMA !!
DIAO !!
MY CAKE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment