Thursday, December 24, 2009

Grats~ To : Siew Mei ! Rage An , Lum Shi Haur , Clon and others

They scored well for PMR ! That's a good thing. But for me. I screwed it up. I screwed my PMR ! I know, even though I have SPM. But I want perfect ! You know? PERFECT !! All I want, for so long.

But I screwed it up. Yeah, Martin, thanks for cheering me up, 'take it easy'. Well, I'm trying to, at least I am. I scored 3As 2Bs 2Cs. What a bad result. I try not to feel upset about it, but all I have done, at least I get A for maths.

Thanks for calling me, at least you still remembers me, but well, the truth is you're trying to laugh at me or you're really concern about me? I bet you're really concern xD

Li Wen and Rage, Thank you !! =)

Ohh, I'm so gay =(

But I just wanna share these out, I don't mean to express my gayness.

GOTTA STUDY LIKE A NERD STARTING FORM 4. I DON'T WANNA SCREW THINGS UP AGAIN.

PROVE
PROVE
PROVE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment