Today, I am going to post a little stuffs about that man's desired girl. Sorry, I don't wanna post their names. Lets call the girl as A! For me, last time, I don't have much strong feeling towards this girl, maybe I think she's weird for ignoring the pity repentant boy.
But after I thought about this seriously and deeply, what could make the girl ignoring him? What did he do? Maybe he played her feeling, after all. Or maybe he did something that hurts the girl. Right? Or else there's no way to hate somebody without reason. For me, he's just too good but nobody's perfect, he's horny and loves to talk about sex. But despite than that, he is counted as a good boy and he's good in study!
As I know, this boy shared his depression to his friend, [which I know too] and talks about how he felt sorry about this girl. He also commented on her photo album in facebook telling that he's sorry and he will be waiting for her. After reading his comments, I thought this girl is selling high. Sorry ya =) But after I read more of the comments, I realized that this girl was his ex-girlfriend. Perhaps he had done something that left A with bruises and sadness. Now, I have a deep-going image for t hat girl.
Until now, after spending some time to read her blog, I felt pity for the girl, it's because I almost had the same experience with her. Which thanks to K, who left me the same thing too. But she is much more pity-er than me. And it turns out that she improved her English through writing blog! Yeah, GOOD LUCK to you!
Sorry for thinking not bad about you. Now, I, ❤P U I____F U K❤ you. Best of luck. Eventhough you don't know me at all, so we are not considered as friends. But I wish you deep down from my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment