Exam ツ But today is mathsss =[ Paper 1 before recess and paper 2 after recess. Damn exams..
I now declare~ I am officially dead by today. I have not enough time for paper 1. Because I had to go to toilet while I'm doing my calculations. I don't know what the hell happened to my tummy, its killing me. Maybe because God had to punish me for my lies yesterday? My legs turns to jello.
I had to shoot for more than 10 questions. I don't know how to do and lack of time. Seriously I am sad =[[ I don't have mood for paper 2. Because I already failed the paper 1 so I am hopeless. Yeah. God damn it.
I finished at last. Aren't as bad as I thaught it would be. But there's problem for those Algebraic Expressions, Linear Equations and Circles!!! But for locus, fractions, graph of function, indices.. I still can manage to do it. Oh please help me!
DUMB BRAIN.
No comments:
Post a Comment