I didn't go to school~ OVERSLEPT. Well, I asked that maid to clean the fridge and do other cleaning. Can you see how dirty is it? I took out the rack and wiped the whole fridge. I ate watermelon!! Basically nothing much happened. I dare not to sleep because I am afraid that I will be late again, tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the lunar ghost festival. 14 of July. I can tell that I feel no fear because I have always been good hearted. MUAHAHAHA. Actually, just feeling normal. Last time I used to be afraid~
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
I overslept. HeHe``
I didn't go to school~ OVERSLEPT. Well, I asked that maid to clean the fridge and do other cleaning. Can you see how dirty is it? I took out the rack and wiped the whole fridge. I ate watermelon!! Basically nothing much happened. I dare not to sleep because I am afraid that I will be late again, tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the lunar ghost festival. 14 of July. I can tell that I feel no fear because I have always been good hearted. MUAHAHAHA. Actually, just feeling normal. Last time I used to be afraid~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment