I woke myself at 11am *==* *sigh* God why you treat me like that? I sleep at 11pm last night but you let me wake myself at 11am in the morning??!
I missed my science. BOTH PAPERS!! I went to school at 1pm later, but before that I accompanied Joe to claim his new car =]] Proton Saga 1.3. Then I looked for my science teacher once I reached my school. I waited for 1 hour for her because all teachers had to attend their meeting. I found her later, and she ask me why I didn't go to school. I told her that I had stomached and it caused me unable for exam. She said I can retake my exam after Raya. *uhhh* Eventhough she didn't reject me but I feel sad because I still couldn't sit for it today. I waited for my father outside my school. Then I took some pictures because that place made me thaught of my past and it seems to happen at the same time, around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I went home and.. online.
Loo Wei told me that science for this time is harder than the previous' one. I don't care, I just wanna take my exam. But I will also study for Chapter 10 and 2. Good luck for me =]] Thanks Loo Wei *kisses*
That night, Alain massaged me. He said he need to ask me a question. Because my credits are all used up, I did not reply. 2 hour later, an unknown number called and I answered that phone. His name is Kevin, Victor's elder brother. He told me many stuffs and we joked all the time. Its the first time I talked to him, but luckily feel no shy.
He is considered as one of the best looking man in Form 4. I can't imagine that I'm talking to him. For me, I've always thaught that he will be somehow proud of himself because girls are crazy for him. But the true Kevin is different from what I thaught. I did not act like a bitch like some of the girls do. I just showed the true me. No matter inside or outside. But the ways he talk to me are soft, kind and sweet. Caring generous man. That's what I felt of him by the first impression he gave. But I don't know whether is he pretending or thats how he show his kindness to all girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment