Monday, March 14, 2011

15-3-2011



I hate going online.
I don't know what to do with the computer anymore.
I'm beginning to lose myself ;
I'm gaining weight.

its very obvious ya know.
people around me are starting to notice.
everything are not in its place ;
and never will be.
I'm not emo..., =='


so whats up with all the problems anyway?
I need a life.
Imma get one.

its like I don't know what should I write.
I'm not always this miserable ;
literally.




-----------------------------------cut the crap --------------------------------------




I have found my path after my SPM ;
it has been a dream to me, my mum and my cousin ;
I'm gonna fulfill it____

my study year ;
this is.

am gonna study...,
and also I didn't get a C for Chemistry yay.
its a B! haha :)
well...



I guess I won't be updating soon.
This blog will be dead for some time.
bye again.




No comments:

Post a Comment